The Office Manager should ensure the office runs smoothly and team co-ordination is facilitated. Provides full administration support to team members as required. General office/facilities management. Management of order processing/invoice reconciliation, coordinating meetings onsite/offsite, travel and accommodation for the team and wider circle. Administrative & HR tasks as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The role of the Office Manager includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities and skill sets:
- Provides front line administrative support to the team, prioritising work according to business pressures and deliverables. Regular exposure to confidential material and requires a great deal of tact and integrity.
- Manages day to day running of office and facilities maintenance, including any office renovations, changes to layout etc. Acts as main point of contact for day-to-day vendors/service suppliers. Maintaining upkeep of stationery, general office supplies. Responsible for in-house/external meeting organisation.
- Office liaison for IT queries (email, shared drives etc) & point of contact for IT service supplier
- Main point of contact for freight companies
- Responsible for PO management: maintaining PO Log, managing invoices for approval/reconciliation in preparation for payment.
- Pro-active in handling of phone queries and ensuring first class experience for each and every person engaged in contact with Neurent Medical
- Responsible for petty cash expenditure and management of same
- Update legal documents and ensure they are live. Maintaining HR files on server and on file.
- Co-ordinates logistics for events onsite and offsite as needed.
- Maintenance & tracking of holiday management system
- Provide guidance to employees, as required, as to where company policies & procedures are on Neurent Medical systems including Health & Safety Policy
- Working with various Neurent Medical functions in an admin/liaison capacity
- Working on grant submissions and ongoing filing of paperwork in line with requirements
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in line with role as required
- Minimum 5 years Administrative / Secretarial experience
- Ability to prioritise work & multi task; numerate; flexible
- Proactive, solutions-driven and service-orientated
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the Office Manager needs to be at ease with various audiences (employees, physicians, Board Directors) and seeking to build relationships with all Neurent Medical stakeholders
- Able to comply with Flexible working hours
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrable ability to use initiative effectively & work under pressure
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word/Excel/Outlook/Powerpoint
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.