Do You Suffer from Runny Nose And Nasal Congestion?
These symptoms may indicate Chronic Rhinitis. The MERIDIEN study is evaluating the NEUROMARK Rhinitis Neurolysis Therapy™ in Roseville, CA for the treatment of Chronic Rhinitis and these symptoms. You may be eligible to participate in a clinical trial and help make an impact on chronic rhinitis treatment.
About Study Participation
Individuals may qualify to participate in the MERIDIEN study if they:
- Are 18 years of age or older.
- Have chronic rhinitis as diagnosed by your physician.
- Have moderate to severe symptoms.
- Qualify based on survey.
- Do not smoke and are not pregnant.
Please take our survey below to see if you qualify.
About The Treatment
Neurent Medical’s proprietary Rhinitis Neurolysis Therapy™ is an investigational in-office treatment option for chronic allergic and non-allergic rhinitis. Using a gentle and flexible hand-held device and local anaesthetic, your ENT physician will access and treat hyperactive parasympathetic nerves inside your nasal passages that cause the core symptoms of congestion and rhinorrhea (runny nose).
- In-office treatment using only a local anaesthetic
- Return to normal activities immediately after procedure
- Chronic rhinitis is inflammation and swelling of tissues inside the nose that results in symptoms such as congestion and rhinorrhea (runny nose), sneezing and nasal itching.
- Chronic rhinitis is known to significantly decrease quality of life. Chronic rhinitis can have an adverse effect on a patient’s sleep quality, mood, and daily activities. It’s also known to decrease productivity at work, school and during sports, leading to millions of lost work and school days per year.
- It is estimated that 1 in 4 Americans suffer from rhinitis.
- Settipane RA, Charnock DR. Epidemiology of rhinitis: allergic and nonallergic. Clin Allergy Immunol. 2007;19:23-34. PMID: 17153005.
- Kalmarzi, R. N., Khazaei, Z., Shahsavar, J., Gharibi, F., Tavakol, M., Khazaei, S., & Shariat, M. (2017).
- The impact of allergic rhinitis on quality of life: A study in western Iran. Biomedical Research and Therapy, 4(9), 1629. doi:10.15419/bmrat.v4i9.370
- Craig, T., et al. (2004). The correlation between allergic rhinitis and sleep disturbance. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 114. doi:10.1016/j.jaci.2004.08.044
- Nathan RA. The burden of allergic rhinitis. Allergy Asthma Proc. 2007;28:3-9.