Department: Clinical Operations
The field clinical research specialist primarily provides procedure coverage and technical support for Neurent’s clinical research studies. This individual may also provide case coverage for commercial cases as time permits. While the primary focus of the field clinical research specialist is to provide procedure support; this role may also assist in other clinical research study support duties such as clinical trial monitoring and data review. This is a field-based job.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The role of the Field Clinical Research Specialist includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities and skill sets:
- Provides procedure coverage and technical support to ENT physicians for our clinical research studies
- Ensures clinical data is collected properly and clinical protocols are followed during clinical trial procedures
- Partners with sales colleagues to provide support for commercial cases as time permits
- Assists with monitoring for our clinical research studies to ensure compliance with the clinical research protocol and that data is accurate, complete and maintained
- Assist with training physicians and support staff on technical matters relating to our clinical trials and products
- Maintains a working knowledge of anatomy and pathophysiology as pertains to the specialty of otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat/ENT).
- Maintains a working knowledge of Neurent’s clinical research study protocols and medical devices
- Provides clinical support and troubleshooting in hospitals and clinics as time permits
- This is a US field-based position with travel up to 80%
MUST HAVE (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably a health sciences degree, biomedical science/engineering or nursing
- At least 2 years of experience as a clinical specialist or technical support for surgical or non-surgical medical interventions
- Clinical research experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to relay technical education and support to physicians and support personnel
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- A valid driver’s license and auto insurance
NICE TO HAVE
- Basic understanding of sinonasal [ear, nose and throat (ENT)] anatomy
- Knowledgeable about clinical trial regulations and Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Clinical research monitoring experience
- Database experience
- Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Neurent we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
To apply for this position, please send an email with your resume attached to Annalise@neurentmedical.com.