At Neurent Medical, we are expanding our Finance team; we are seeking a Finance Manager to take responsibility for the finance and accounting function and be a key member of the Management Team. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in the highly innovative and rapidly growing world of minimally invasive ENT therapeutic devices.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will have responsibility for, but is not limited to, the following skillsets:
- End to end responsibility for the preparation and review of consolidated monthly management
accounts, with relevant commentary and analysis for presentation to the Board and management
- Responsibility for the year-end statutory audit process
- Ensure compliance with statutory entity and tax requirements
- Treasury management, monitoring, and reporting of working capital
- Ensuring that the company’s financial controls are operated to the highest standards
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting processes and reporting on key KPIs
- Partner and support operational and non-finance divisions with regards to financial support
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis, as required, to support commercial decisions and new business initiatives in addition to interpreting results and making recommendations to senior management
- Assist in the ongoing development and refinement of the company’s Management Information
- ACA qualified accountant
- Strong technical accounting skills with up-to-date knowledge of IFRS standards
- Advanced MS office user and strong IT system skills
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- A team player with a positive, can-do attitude and the ability to be ‘hands on’.
To apply for this position, please send an email with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.